Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blah Days

Do you ever have those days?  Blah days?  Days where you just would rather stay in bed?  I do.  I've had several of those lately... and it was starting to affect my work.  So I took a couple of days off and then was able to get back to work :)  I managed to do a pair of earrings for Heather's Dragonfly challenge last week that I really love.  I didn't win, but hey, it was fun to try!

I love the way they turned out :) And if you love them too they are for sale in my shop now.  I'm now pulling out those autumn colors and have started designing a bracelet which should be done today I think! Yay!

And last but not least... I got my Bead Soup buddy!  Elisabeth Auld of Beads for Busy Gals!  She is such a cool lady!  I am sooooo excited!  I finished my soup for her now I just need to get it mailed off!  We've started chatting and I have visited her really cool Etsy shop, make sure you check out her blog and her Etsy!  She's amazing!

~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it means so much to me!