Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oops! Late Glad Post..

I am a day behind, I know!  My eldest is sick and I'm running late, so forgive me, please?  Here are my seven glad things for this week:

1)  Digital cameras... I love being able to upload my pictures and see them right away!

2)  80s music... a large part of my early childhood :)  My earliest memories include songs like "Thriller", "Jessie's Girl", "Wake Me Up (Before you Go-Go)", and "Material Girl".  (For cool points name those artists without Google-ing ;) )

3)  My son's dimples.  I have one almost dimple when I really smile, my younger girl has one when she smiles, but my son has full fledged dimples every time he so much as smirks.  Of course they make it hard to discipline him on occasion ;).

4)  Mab Graves.  Her artwork and herself, she is one of the people I admire most in this world.  Such an incredible lady, her gorgeous art is all over my work walls inspiring me daily!  (If you don't know who she is, you must check her out!!!!  (http://mabgraves.com/).

5)  Exclamation points!  :D

6)  Fushigi Yuugi.  My favorite manga/anime ever.  (I went to a Con dressed as Yui, granted I was a bit short and curvy, but it was fun anyway ;) ).

7)  Kawaii Kandy ice cream hats for Blythe, my amazing friend Maggi makes them.  They never fail to make me smile!   ( http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/kawaiikandy )

Join me again next week (hopefully on Monday LOL) when I find seven more things that make me GLAD!  Until then... may your week be filled with gladness :)

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it means so much to me!