Friday, August 3, 2012

Lucky

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” 




I love my tree :)



I know, I just wrote a post the other day, but... a beloved friend of mine just lost her son.  And it was another one of those wake up calls to me.  Hug your loved ones, make sure you tell them you love them.  Life is too short, too precious.  I am so grateful to all of you for being my friends, for giving me support.  If you have a minute, would you mind going and getting to know Robert?  Jean wrote a beautiful tribute to her wonderful son.

http://prettykittydogmoonjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/08/14-things-about-robert-by-his-mom-jean.html

And here is where you can leave messages for the family here:

http://collins-funeral.com/obituaries/2012/07/robert-joseph-yates/

Thank you for taking a moment to read my post.  My prayers, my love, my heart go out to my friend Jean and her family.

~Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's son. Life is definitely very precious and way too short. We should always let our friends and family know we love them because we never know what day will be our last. Jenn, I am very thankful and blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn- so sorry to hear about this tragic story- and so late too! I will go to the links you provided above, and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it means so much to me!