Well.. I'm making this before midnight my time, so it counts, right? I have a house full of illness, so forgive me for (almost) being late again :)
What I am glad for this week:
1) Hot chocolate
2) Princess Tutu... if you don't know who she is, you should ;) she kept my sick little ones entertained enough I could sit down with a cup of tea.
3) Crayons. For keeping said children likewise entertained while I made dinner.
4) Email. How awesome is it really? To be able to send instant letters???
5) Lavender. The scent of (real) lavender is made of serenity, I swear it.
6) Wire whisks. Required for awesome hot chocolate from scratch.
7) And the musical choice of the week that makes me glad? Colbie Caillat and Gavin DeGraw.
Until next time, my friends... I am also glad for each and every one of you being here :)