Not too shabby, eh? I'm pretty excited. It feels good to be working again :) And now... for my list of the week!
What Makes Me Glad:
1) Cheddar cheese and apple slices (together)
2) Coffee. (preferably a great deal of coffee..)
3) Shepuppy Blythe dresses (seriously awesome!!!! Here's Greta's store link http://www.etsy.com/shop/shepuppy and her Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/74531910@N04/ )
4) Friendly office staff at doctor's offices... I just had to call mine and everyone I talked to was just so nice and it's amazing what a difference that makes!
5) Old friends... you know the ones? Where you can see them/write them/phone them for the first time in years and pick up like it was only yesterday?
6) Tolkien. I am rereading the books to my children at bedtime and am falling in love with his work all over again. (ok, ok, the love never stopped, but still! Treebeard is so cool!)
7) Musical gladness of the week? Eliza Dolittle!
Thank you YouTube :)
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed my gladness for the week ;) What makes YOU glad today?